Employers and Child Care
As an employer, you know that employees struggle on a daily basis to balance work and family responsibilities. You also know that the less your employees have to worry about their children's care the more effectively your employees can perform their jobs. You know the value of attracting and retaining productive employees and how essential it is for your company to stay competitive in the marketplace.
Join the benefit other local employers offer their employees. Your employees make your business the success it is. Your leadership in recognizing the benefits of quality child care can make a difference in how your employees view the workplace.
How will working with 4-C benefit your business?
- Improved employee morale
- Reduced absenteeism
- Lower turnover
- Enhances recruitment
- Increased employee productivity
- Has local expertise in child care issues.
- Is community based.
- Offers a wide range of low cost service options that help develop positive attitudes toward the company.
- Is knowledgeable of community needs.
- Maintains up-to-date information on regulated child care programs.
- Provides training to early childhood professionals.
- Develops child care resources.
- Offers technical assistance to early care providers.
- Helps companies help their employees.
Child Care Referral Services
Referrals are customized according to the family's general schedule, age of child and locations the parent is willing to search. During this process consultation, information and resources are also shared with the family.
On-Site "How to Select Quality Child Care" Workshop
4-C referral specialists will present on the "how-to's of child care." Information will be shared on what type of care is available, average cost of child care, questions to ask and what to look for, and staying involved after the decision is made. Making an informed choice about who will care for their children is one of the most difficult and important decisions a family will make.
Child Care Development Consultation
Information and on-site consultation to help you identify and develop the child care solutions which are best suited to your business and the needs of your employees.
|Contact a 4-C Referral Specialist today to learn more!|