- Apples and peanut butter
- Baked potatoes, butter and milk
- Rice cakes spread with cheese spread, decorated with olives, shredded carrots, kiwi slices or anything else to make decorated pumpkins or Jack-0-lantern faces
- Apples shredded seasoned with cinnamon and a little sugar on a buttered tortilla and heated
- Hot soft bread sticks with spaghetti sauce to dip
- Apple muffins and milk
- Hot apple juice with cinnamon graham crackers
Interested in additional resources and ongoing nutrition education?
Contact 4-C to learn more about participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program!