4-C offers a variety of correspondence courses for child care providers and early childhood professionals available for purchase:
Three Hour Courses ($18/each):
- Bringing Out the Best in Your Staff for Administrators
- Family Involvement
- Incorporating SUPERHERO Play into Early Child Care
- Observation: Focusing Our Attention
- Pass the Peas Please: Family Style Meals
- Transitions: Planning for Success
- Wellness While You Work: Mindfulness
Two Hour Courses ($12/each):
- Calendar Time: Up for Debate?
- Honoring Difference: Diversity in Early Childhood
- Individualized Teaching and Learning: Meeting the Needs of All Children
- Positive Teacher-Child Interactions
- Risky and Adventurous Play
Please click on the links above to register for an individual correspondence course or click the "Register" button below to view all opportunities.
Please note payment is required at the time of registration
Once purchased, the course(s) will be emailed or mailed to you. After purchase, you will have one calendar year to complete the course and email the required activities back to us at training@4-C.org or mail them to:
5 Odana Court
Madison, WI 53719
Once approved, you will be issued a certificate detailing the course and number of continuing education hours earned.
Some courses require access to the internet to view articles and/or videos, but all work can be completed and submitted via email or mail.
- Please note: the course Introduction to the Child Care Profession is only accessible online