Many family child care providers struggle with what they should charge. This webinar will address these questions:
- Is raising your rates during a pandemic a good idea?
- What is a “COVID-19 Surcharge”?
- How should you establish your rates?
- How do I talk to parents about my rates?
In addition, my webinar will discuss:
- Practical advice about whether to offer discounts
- What are examples of sliding fee scales
- Can you charge different rates to different parents?
- Are there alternatives to raising rates that will increase your income?
Register here for the webinar.
Register by 11/11/2020 3:00pm Eastern time.
This webinar is sponsored by the National Association for Family Child Care. You can join the National Association for Family Child Care here.
The fee is $25 if you are a member of the National Association for Family Child care or $40 if you are not.
The webinar is 100% tax deductible! This price includes both the live webinar and a recording. Proof of attendance will be automatically emailed the day after the webinar.
Clock Hours: 1 Hour (Training credit is only given for the live webinar.
Participants can ask me questions during the webinar and will receive a copy of the power point after the webinar. The webinar is recorded, so you can listen to it later if you can’t attend live.
I conduct a monthly webinar series in partnership with the National Association for Family Child Care. To see an overview of all my webinars, go here.
Tom Copeland – www.tomcopelandblog.com