Thank you for becoming a child care provider!
You are important to our community and are key to our children’s success. 4-C is here to support you by connecting you with technical assistance, training and resources to allow you to be successful in your child care business.
Visit our Web site to read about services 4-C offers child care professionals:
- Certification -
- Assists Dane and Columbia County child care providers in obtaining and maintaining standards of regulation (certification) for the health and safety of children in care;
- Helps providers succeed in their business practices by offering technical assistance; and
- Offers guidance and grievance procedures for parents of children using certified child care.
- Child and Adult Care Food Program - allows in-home family child care providers to be reimbursed for a portion of the cost of nutritious food served to children in their care.
- Professional Development & Training - is dedicated to offering high quality trainings and career growth to Early Care and Education professionals at various stages of their professional development.
- Parent Referrals - maintains a database of all regulated child care programs within our five county service delivery area (Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Jefferson, Rock, Sauk, and Walworth counties and the Ho-Chunk Nation). Referral Specialists assist parents with their search for early care and education for their children. Information from our database allows parents to reach regulated child care providers.