As an employer, you know that employees struggle on a daily basis to balance work and family responsibilities. You also know that the less your employees have to worry about their children's care the more effectively your employees can perform their jobs. You know the value of attracting and retaining productive employees and how essential it is for your company to stay competitive in the marketplace.
How will working with 4-C, Community Coordinated Child Care benefit your business?
Here are a few ways that your business may benefit:
- Improved employee morale
- Reduced absenteeism
- Fewer turnovers
- Enhances Recruitment
- Increased employee productivity
Why should Employers work with 4-C? Because Community Coordinated Child Care, Inc:
- Has local expertise in child care issues.
- Is community based.
- Offers a wide range of low cost service options that help develop positive attitudes toward the company.
- Is knowledgeable of community needs.
- Maintains up-to-date information on regulated child care programs.
- Provides training to child care professionals.
- Develops child care resources.
- Offers technical assistance to child care providers.
- Helps companies help their employees.
Join the benefit other local employers offer their employees. Your employees make your business the success it is. Your leadership in recognizing the benefits of quality child care can make a difference in how your employees view the workplace.