Crunchy Peanut Butter Munchies
- ½ cup all-natural crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup nonfat dry powdered milk
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- Grape Nuts cereal
- Combine peanut butter, dry powdered milk, and mashed banana; blend together. (It helps to do this in a plastic baggie – you can mash the stuff all together).
- Form into 1 – inch balls. Roll each ball in Grape-Nuts.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in covered container.
Interested in additional resources and ongoing nutrition education?
Contact 4-C to learn more about participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program!
Courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine