- Tortillas and cheese or peanut butter (Put cheese or peanut butter between tortillas and heat in microwave to melt). Serve with apple juice or milk.
- Spread peanut butter on a tortilla, put grated apple on the peanut butter, roll and eat.
- Pancakes and applesauce.
- Tuna with whole-wheat crackers.
- Boiled eggs and pineapple chunks.
- Soft pretzels with melted cheese.
- Baked sweet potatoes with a little butter, serve with a glass of milk.
- Pasta and shredded cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan).
- Pasta and tomato sauce.
- Chunks of apples with dipping caramel served with crackers
- Hot chocolate made with fluid milk served with ginger snaps.
- Chicken noodle soup, crackers served with a glass of milk.
- Tomato soup served with oyster crackers.
- Buttered baked squash served with a glass of milk.
- Home made pretzels made with bread dough served with cheese sauce or melted cheese to dip.
- Cantaloupe and cheese chunks on skewers
- Tuna fish on crackers
- Strawberries cut up into yogurt
- Cottage cheese with cut up fruit
- Frozen blueberries and crackers
Interested in additional resources and ongoing nutrition education?
Contact 4-C to learn more about participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program!