The meals and snacks served to the children and submitted to 4-C CACFP for reimbursement must meet CACFP meal pattern requirements with creditable foods in at least the minimum serving sizes per the CACFP Meal Pattern Charts. The meal patterns were updated on October 1, 2017.
Questions about different areas of the Meal Patterns?
Other helpful tools for understanding and meeting the meal patterns:
- CACFP Reference Guide
- Cereals that meet the CACFP requirementsCereals that meet the CACFP requirements
- Wisconsin WIC approved Whole Grains
- Creditable Non-Dairy Beverages
- 4-C Whole Grain Cracker list
- Infant Developmental Readiness
- Cheese Slices and Nut & Seed Butters
What about Combination Food Products and CN labels?
Take a look at this helpful handout for understanding how to served combination food products on the CACFP.
|Questions about meal patterns? Contact 4-C CACFP staff for further explanation|