Certified providers must complete 10 hours of continuing education annually.
- 4-C Training Calendar – Sign up for in-person classes with 4-C
- 4-C Correspondence Courses – Available to purchase through our online system or over the phone at 608-271-9181. The course will be mailed or emailed to you.
- 4-C Food Program Continuing Education – Free continuing education you can complete at home for 4-C Food Program participants only
- The Registry T-Net Training Network – Lists early childhood trainings from throughout the state
- CCIC – Borrow a book or video to review at home
- Continuing Education Ideas – A comprehensive list of ideas for certified providers
- Continuing Education Log – Keep track of the 10 hours of continuing education required each year
- Book and Webinar Ideas for Continuing Education – A list of books and webinars to review in your home – be sure to fill out the independent reading/video form for credit
- Independent Reading/Video Form – Fill out this form after you’ve read a book or watched a video to earn continuing education hours.