New Correspondence-Based Continuing Education Opportunities!
Starting October 1, 2013 4-C will offer distance learning opportunities.
All correspondence based workshops are Registry approved and offer 2 to 4 hours of continuing education hours.
Courses will provide:
- Instruction based on reading materials and assignments
- Reflection and application of new ideas or practices
- Opportunities to try new practices in your own program
Courses are $6.00 per continuing education hour.
- Honoring Diversity
- Risky and Adventurous Play
- Wellness While You Work: Mindfulness
- Calendar Time: Up for Debate?
- Emotional Literacy
- Positive Interactions
- Contracts for Family Child Care
- More topics introduced each month!
Please view the training calendar to learn more or to order trainings.